Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch...

Well...

That was a fun little hiatus.

I apologize to all of my readers. I did not intend to be gone quite so long. I don't/can't really go into it in depth here, but suffice it to say that at the first of the month I received another knife in the back from my supervisor at the office. Apparently...[AHEM]... 'nuff said.

So, following the excellent previously-referenced advice of a good friend, rather than get all up-in-arms about it (and doing something paycheck-threatening) I decided to go on vacation.

And I did.

It was nice.

Heavenly, in fact.

Choirs of angels, and all that.

I was able to get completely away from the office (didn't even take my cell phone) and for the first time in who-knows-how-long, was able to go the ENTIRE time without thinking of the office even once!

I've only just been back a short time and have finally excavated my desk from the rampant piles of paperwork. (And yes, I know that paperwork is seldom referred to as "rampant" but believe me--in this case the adjective is completely warranted in this instance.)

So.... I hope you'll forgive the little lapse. I've got several blog entries in the works, upstairs in the ol' noggin, that I hope to post in the next few hours (or days--I can't promise hours, but it might be....) to try and make up for the lost time.

Thanks for understanding.

It's good to be back.

No comments: