Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Legally Bankrupt

Greetings and welcome to my new blog.

I've resolved that in order to bring some sanity and calm to my otherwise insane and stress-filled life, I need an outlet--a creative outlet--that allows me to rant and vent and otherwise keep me from kicking the dog.

Yeah, that's not a PC thing to say, but I tend not to be too PC. It's not a conscious effort; it just happens that way. Am I overtly offensive? No. But I won't go out of my way to keep your feel-bads from hurting.

It's hoped that this will be a place to get my creative juices flowing...so watch where you step. No one likes to step too much in another's juices.

It may not mean much to others. but I hope occasionally to be able to provide some unique little insights into life as I see it.

No comments: